With over 5500 listings and 3200+ transactions since Coffee & Power’s launch last November, we’ve come a long way from our original design and are very excited about the future. Based upon the feedback from our early adopters, we’ve started working on C&P 2.0, a reboot of our site that will include robust mobile options and more.
Be Back After the Break
In order to give the relaunch our fullest attention, we’re going to give the current site a coffee break while we focus on our redesign. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be switching off our current features and winding things down for a bit. After the break, we’ll bring the site back up with all of its new bells and whistles.
Don’t worry, we’re allowing time for everyone to finish up their open offers. Though your balance can transition to C&P2.0, you’ll have plenty of time to withdraw funds, should you want. While the site is on break, you’ll still be able to login, add or withdraw funds and transition your account (more on this below).
Here are the details about what’s happening:
- No more Listings – Beginning today, all listings will be turned off and you will not be able to create new listings
- Open Offers Grace Period – Over the next two weeks, you can finish up any open offers via your inbox
- Cash Out – While the site is on break, you will still be able to login and add or withdraw funds
Transition Your Account
First, we encourage you to finish up any open offers as soon as possible. We’ll be sure to write more about our new direction over the next few weeks, but as preparation we’d also like to invite all of our current users to associate their current account with LinkedIn, to provide a seamless transition to the new C&P experience. Here’s how:
- Log into your C&P account.
- Open your account settings (click the arrow next to your username in the upper right then choose settings)
- On the settings screen, find “Connect LinkedIn” on the right side. Click this button, then follow the instructions to connect C&P to your LinkedIn account.
While we update the website, there’s still plenty of options to keep you busy on C&P! The alpha version of our iPhone application is currently in the iTunes store. We’d love your help testing it out, download our iPhone app today.
Back after the Break
Keep an eye on this blog, follow us on Twitter, or like us on Facebook for the latest updates. Or, swing by one of our three Workclubs to spend a day coworking with us. Don’t forget to say hello if you do!
See you after our coffee break!