As you may have heard, Coffee & Power is undergoing some changes to our services. In preparation for a re-launch featuring our new iPhone app, we have paused all listing activity, including creating listings and making new offers. However, you’ve got a few more days to complete any remaining open offers.
If you have active offers, you have until 3pm (PDT) on Tuesday, May 1st to complete any offers. After that, any remaining open offers will be automatically cancelled and can no longer be paid.
To close out your open offers:
- Log into your account at www.coffeeandpower.com
- Click on the Inbox tab and select My Offers
- View each open offer and:
- If the offer is in “pending” status you may cancel, decline, or accept the offer.
- If you are selling a service, please complete the work, then request payment from your client by click “Mark for Payment” directly beneath the offer’s status bar.
- If you are purchasing a service, please pay your seller by clicking the “Pay Seller” link directly beneath the offer’s status bar.
Thanks in advance for your patience during this transition, if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you after the break!